As a member of ANPD, you receive these benefits:
- Bimonthly subscription to ANPD's official journal, the Journal for Nurses in Professional Development
- Bimonthly newsletter—TrendLines
- Discounts on convention attendance
- Discounts on certification and recertification fees in nursing professional development through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- The opportunity to network at the local affiliate level and at the ANPD convention
- Networking through the ANPD's website including access to the members only section
- Mentorship through the ANPD Resource Network
- Subscription to CE Direct
ANPD has ongoing awards, scholarships, and grant programs. If you would like more information about any of these programs, contact the National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-489-1995.
If you are interested in getting more involved, there are several committees: Affiliate Advisory Committee, Recognition, Research, Informatics, and Products and Services. Appointments are made in August of every year. Watch TrendLines for a call for volunteers form or contact the National Office.
Join online or download the Membership Brochure / Application.
To learn more about ANPD as an organization, please visit the About ANPD page.